Saturday, September 1, 2012

Mawwiage!

  All right, settle down you two! A lot has happened since we last left off.
First important thing. I, Matt Mazur, fell in love and got married to Rebecca Weber! Now, we are adventuring! huzzah! In my estimation, this change will only hasten the output of our magazine, as I have already done more work this year than any other calender year.

Hearts!
Rebecca and I at the Valley Flower Company. Thank you to Morgan  for this photograph. We are cute!

  Second important thing, I have sent a record of classic tunes to be pressed! I just received word today that the test pressings are in the mail! You can expect to get another update on Wednesday, when I will reveal that I intend to release another record issue! Oops...
Love, Matt

And something I found for you...

A matching set of gummy bears who are attached!

No comments:

Post a Comment