Saturday, September 14, 2024

Blog-O-Matic 5000 is Back in Action!

Hey everybody! Welcome back to the old blog! So, look, it's been a while, and I've got two updates for ya. First is that I have some paintings on display at The Drawing Board in Montpelier, Vermont, along with fellow artist Shakeh Hagopian, who makes very impressive art. This will be up until the end of September, so if you're in Montpelier, feel free to drop on by!
Secondly, my art has graced the cover of the new album by The Pilgrims of Windsor, VT. I had the honor of being able to listen to this album for the last 6 months while working on the art, and now I get to throw it on the turn table and listen to it on my home stereo. They put a ton of work into this album, and it shows. There's a lot of heart in there, and it's well worth your time to check it out.

Seriously, I don't know how the fates paired me with these artists, but I feel ridiculously fortunate and honored<3 Cheers, Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment