Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Welcome Blog!

Salutations! It's back to the old blogstone again. There is much to do these days, and it is good. Work has begun on the spring issue, and I expect that this will be out later this month. I've devised an appropriate recipe, and the crossword should be stellar.
Don't expect another record issue until at least fall, but we are going to start recording one. Recording is the first step, we make the artwork for the cover next. We then submit the recording and the artwork to the record company in Nashville. They make a mold, and send us a couple of records, or test pressings. We have to approve them before the printing can begin. Once this is done, they spend a few weeks printing up copies, and we have our record. Sounds simple, but it does take months to complete the process.
I've started plotting out the next batch of Cool Monsters. These are the little glow-in-the-dark guys whom I sell out of the Vend-O-Matic 2000000. I'm making 8 of each figure again, and I've gotten the white buffalo finished so far...
The Green Mountain 48 Hour Film Slam is in a few weeks, and Team Malone is poised to participate. Team Malone, for those of you who don't know, is a group of film makers, many of whom are contributors to Oh You. They enjoy cereal, movies, and staying out late eating cereal and making movies.
That's all the news for now, but I imagine that I'll write again soon. Cheers to all you readers out there, you make all the typing worth while. Though, I must admit, I kind of like the clicking sound too.

Something I found for you!
Okay, fine! I made you a christmas cookie.

1 comment: